Monday, May 11, 2009

Summer Examples

Hey Guys I have been doing some summer "stuff" and wanted to share!


This is Conner in his little jonjon at Brayson's first Birthday!





These are some Summer outfits for some beach pictures I thought the "just ducky" smocking plate turned out adorable!



This was the outfit I sent to my neice in New Hampshire for her first birthday!

A messenger bag we did for one of our favorite clients! Kait is always such a pleasure to deal with! Congrats on making cheerleader!




This was a cowboy themed baby gift. It included three burp cloths, pacifier holder, and diaper wipe container all bundled and packaged in a cowboy hat.



One of our diaper bags...these have been so popular and are very spacious on the inside! Perfect for the mom on the go!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, how much do you charge for the smocked dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the green and pink Hawaiian print! Man, I need a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smocked Dresses infant-24mo is $60 3T+ is $70. You can email me directly and we can talk design if you want. or give me a call. polkadotsandrobots@charter.net or 256.302.1989

    ReplyDelete