Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back To School!!!

It seems like Summer just started and all of a sudden we have been bombarded with backpacks! It seems like it took everyone by surprise since most people called in a panic! haha I had one backpack in particular that turned out so great I wanted to show it to you all! Little Logan will be starting kindergarten this year, so I hope he likes his new backpack! You always remember your first back pack, mine was pink with a little bit of purple trim, I remember this because Becky Thompson had the same backpack and would constantly take mine home in stead of her own, and my backpack looked awesome with my L.A. Gear tennis shoes with the orange and green laces (yes that is two sets of laces for each shoe...I was the bomb!) Looking back on that you can tell it was the late 80s since I was sporting pink/purple/orange/and green. What was my mother thinking! haha Anyway here is a picture of Logan's new backpack! Just remember there is still time if you need backpacks or nap mats monogrammed...I will do my best to coordinate with you to do it over a weekend. Just give us a ring!!! Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment