Thursday, October 15, 2009

Great Gift Idea

I ran across these back during the summer and fell in love with them! I think they make the most unique gift! These are really great coolers! For $15 (and yes that includes the monogram or applique) you really can't beat it! I know with Christmas less than 10 weeks away we are all starting to formulate that list in our minds. These make great gifts for teachers, office co-workers, neighbors, postman, etc. Monogrammed gifts always have a special touch! Just shoot me an email or give me a call! As always let me know what you think!!!



Here is an example of initials and applique...along with all the colors...The coolers are available in hot pink, purple, navy, black, royal blue, forest green, red, and white. They are approximately 9" wide x 7.5" tall x 4.5" deep.





As promised here is a picture of the Wildcat shirt! I thought it turned out cute!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment