Friday, August 19, 2011

Back To School....ALREADY!?!?!

I can't really decide what happened to the Summer! I took the better part of this summer off while we upgraded the machine and spent some necessary time with family. We are back and ready to go!! I found some cute stuff in the spirit of school that I just couldn't pass up! So here it is. If you are looking for something you don't see let me know. In the next few weeks I am going to be doing several post....FALL and HALLOWEEN, an ALL BOY post, an ALL GIRL post, a Birthday post, and most importantly....ALABAMA/AUBURN!!! So look for us on FACEBOOK and tell your friends, because I will be doing several giveaways as we reach new numbers of "likes"!! So when you get ready to order just shoot me an e-mail!! polkadotsandrobots@yahoo.com Can't wait to hear from you all!!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment